Sales Operations Coordinator
Founded in 1995 by Brooke McDonnell and Helen Russell, Equator Coffees is an award-winning coffee roaster, retail operator and coffee farm owner headquartered in Marin County, CA. As a certified B Corp, Equator leads with a strong commitment to a sustainable, transparent approach that spans over two decades. Today, Equator operates eight retail cafes in the San Francisco Bay Area and has an expanding national wholesale business.
The Sales Operations Coordinator oversees the operations required in executing, onboarding and supporting sales efforts within the Wholesale Department. This role primarily provides administrative support to the department, acting as a valuable resource to team members out in the field. Additionally, this position provides coordination between sales and support teams, our roasting operations and leadership through the oversight of sales proposals, KPI reporting, digital resource allocation, distribution agreements, etc. This position reports to the Director of Wholesale and is based in our San Anselmo headquarters.
- Creates and Produces Sales Reports
- Wholesale Sales Processes Oversight and Coordination
- Oversee Sales Pipeline Accuracy and Forecast
- CRM Activity Report Creation and Generation
- Sales Performance Analysis vs. Goals
- Confirmation of Closing Dates, Scheduled Activities and Stages with Reps
- Manages the Information Systems Used in Our Sales Efforts
- Sales Pipeline Assistance
- Work with Finance Department to Produce Accurate Data for Reporting
- Wholesale Reporting
- Service Department Activity Tracking
- Channel/Territory Sales Performance
- Account Management Activity Tracking
- Customer Support Activity
- Additional Operations Reporting
- Service Coordination
- Oversees the execution of:
- Field Service Invoicing
- Vendor Billing
- Sales Proposals
- Service Activities Administration
- Equipment Order Approval
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of wholesale account management and/or sales experience preferred
- Superb customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong initiative, motivation and self-management skills.
- Coffee equipment knowledge
- Strong productivity suite proficiency. Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc.
- Must be inspired by coffee and coffee preparation.
- Occasional transportation to Bay Area wholesale accounts for event, sales or product support
We are committed to our employees. We pay 100% of the premium for comprehensive health insurance coverage for employees and offer an employer-contribution 401K retirement plan. Equator also pays above-average wages, promotes education, and offers career advancement. We hope to meet you soon.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Email cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equator Coffees is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, and discharge will be based on competence, performance and the business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.