We are committed to our employees. We pay 100% of the premium for comprehensive health insurance coverage for employees and offer an employer-contribution 401K retirement plan. Equator also pays above-average wages, promotes education, and offers career advancement. We hope to meet you soon.
mill valley, CA
Position: Pantry Prep Person
Equator pantry prep person
Reporting to the Equator Pantry Manager, the Pantry Prep Person’s primary responsibility is to prepare packaged foods for Equator's Pantry Program.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble and label a variety of packaged foods
- Assist with catered events
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the prep room
- Other tasks as assigned by the Pantry Manager
Education and/or Experience
Reporting to the Equator Pantry Manager, the Pantry Prep Person's primary responsibility is to prepare packaged foods for Equator's Pantry Program.
· Assemble and label a variety of packaged foods
· Assist with catered events
· Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the prep room
· Other tasks as assigned by the Pantry Manager
· Experience in food preparation is preferred, but not necessary
· Ability to work weekends
· Full-time or Part-time availability
Based out of our Downtown Mill Valley location
Eligible employees will receive PTO, 401k, and health benefits (employer covered medical premium)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand for long hours, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit résumé to: http://jobs.schedulefly.com/post-4582.aspx.