Tayler Wiles Blend
We are thrilled to offer this blend commemorating the partnership between Equator Coffees and Pro Women's Cyclist Tayler Wiles!
Tayler began racing professionally in 2011, and in a few short years has gone on to earn several major victories, including (but definitely not limited to):
- 1st place Overall General Classification, Tour Cycliste Feminin International de l'Ardeche (2015)
- 1st place US Women's Pro Challenge Road Race (2015)
- 1st place Overall General Classification Redlands Cycling Classic (2014)
- 1st place UCI 1.1 Chrono Gatineau Time Trial (2014)
- 1st place overall Ras na mBan Irish Stage Race (2014)
- 1st place Stage 1 Merco Cycling Classic (2013)
- Best Young Rider Tour of the Gila (2012)
- 1st place U23 USA Cycling National Time Trial Championships (2011)
Tayler specializes in Time Trialing, and has ridden for Specialized Lululemon (2013 - 14) and Velocio-SRAM (2015). She currently rides for Orica-AIS, and has big goals for 2016. A huge focus for her this year is qualifying for performing at the World Championship, as well as the Olympics!
We're excited and honored to be partnered with such a skilled and talented athlete. We're behind her 100%, and hope you'll join us is following the career of this amazing young woman.