We are committed to our employees. We pay 100% of the premium for comprehensive health insurance coverage for employees and offer an employer-contribution 401K retirement plan. Equator also pays above-average wages, promotes education, and offers career advancement. We hope to meet you soon.
mill valley, CA
Position: Delivery Driver
- Delivery Driver for packaged foods
- Reporting to the Equator Pantry Manager, the Delivery Driver's primary responsibility is to deliver packaged foods to Equator's retail locations.
- Load and deliver material to our retail locations in the Bay Area, using a company vehicle.
- Standard Class C driver license
- Clean driving record
- Be able to lift up to 50 lb of material
- Ensure timely delivery
- Good communication skills
- Part time from 4:30am - 8:30am, 3 days per week, increasing to 5 days/week in July/August.
Based out of our Downtown Mill Valley location
Eligible employees will receive PTO, 401k, and health benefits (employer covered medical premium)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.