Customer Service & Administrative Associate
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the Customer Service & Administrative Associate, supports the company operations by maintaining customer service systems and communications. The position is responsible for daily customer service, inclusive of processing orders, billing, and communicating issues.
- Provides exceptional customer service to our 400+ wholesale and retail customers, with patience, energy, and problem-solving abilities.
- Invoicing and reporting tasks using NetSuite Accounting program.
- Answers main company phone line to take orders, messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Receives and processes customer orders through online ordering and shipping systems (E-beans, Shopify, UPS WorldShip, Stamps.com)
- Assists CS Operations Manager with overseeing front office operations.
- Assists with accounts receivable/payable tasks.
- Maintains office and other product inventory.
- Works closely with all departments—roasting, production, sales, administration—to ensure efficient daily operations.
- Provide assistance with other projects and duties as needed.
- Desire to learn our retail customers wants and needs in order to best serve them
- Five years of related customer service and/or administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- High attention-to-detail
- Ability to prioritize and switch easily from task to task
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Professional manner
- Possesses calm disposition
- Experience in coffee industry a plus
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets.
This position reports to the Customer Service & Operations Manager.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equator Coffees is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, and discharge will be based on competence, performance and the business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.