Reporting to the Warehouse Operations Manager, the Production Associate will support the company operations by fulfilling orders in an accurate and timely manner. This position requires excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as an enthusiastic attitude. A successful candidate will be highly detail-oriented, proactive, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. An ideal candidate will be someone looking for a career growth.
Thorough training will be provided.
- Work as part of fast paced team to fulfill wholesale and retail orders accurately and efficiently.
- Learn and master the use of the weigh and fill machines, band sealers, scales, and grinders
- Show initiative and learn quickly to keep up with an ever-changing menu of coffees and clientele.
- Be comfortable doing physical work involving lifting 50 lbs over your head, being on your feet all day, and learning to use weigh and fill machines, band sealers, scales, and grinders.
- Communicate with team members on a regular basis to ensure accurate fulfillment and production
- Coffee knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with fulfillment, shipping, receiving, and warehouse work
- Physical strength
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail a must
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply, submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.