Title: Wholesale Coordinator
Classification: Exempt Full Time
Reports to: Manager of Wholesale
About Equator Coffees:
A certified B Corporation, Equator Coffees is a successful, growing, customer-oriented specialty coffee company. Equator was voted National Small Business of the Year in 2016 and San Francisco Business Times Top 100 Women-Owned Business for the past 12 years. As a B Corporation, we have both a strong emphasis on producing and serving the highest quality coffees and teas and running a for profit business that is socially and environmentally sustainable.
Provides administrative support for the Wholesale Department. This position works closely with the Director of Wholesale, Sales team, Service Department, and Customer Service Team to ensure all current and new customers are getting the Equator blanket.
- Maintains and updates Service and Sales related training materials, including CRM exploration and upgrades.
- Manages new sales via internal platforms, i.e.. Streak and master Pipeline.
- Assists in leading bi-monthly Wholesale meetings with Director of Wholesale.
- Creates proposals for wholesale accounts including inbound and outbound leads and prospects.
- Make equipment purchases and track invoices with Accounting Department.
- Approve, prepare, send, and follow-up on inbound sales orders/prepayment Invoices for Equipment and parts.
- Track customers’ loaned equipment and loan calculators, determining customer’s rate based on equipment value and pounds per week. Draft and send Supply Agreements.
- Coordinates and manages onboarding process for new wholesale accounts
- Drink cost calculators for proposals, or to determine price increases to show cost per cup.
- Complete step by step onboarding process ordering guides for new customer through eBeans
- Updating master pipeline for Account Managers for budget purposes
- Proactively assist with coordinating and implementing streamlining technologies for sales team (ex: e-commerce platform)
- Assist in maintaining best practices and procedures for sales team
- Updates and reviews the Equator wholesale report on a bi- weekly basis.
- Create and send timely invoices or P&L’s to customers and vendors for service and equipment sales.
- Facilitate stock orders for Wholesale Account Managers with the Front Office (i.e. wraps, stock parts, tea tins).
- Serves as the main information conduit between multiple departments and the Wholesale division.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales coordinator, or similar position.
- Coffee equipment knowledge required
- Flexibility and willingness to problem solve and collaborate as part of a team
- A high level of accountability and reliability
- Comfort in providing personal support
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload
- Superb trouble shooting and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to organize own work, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow up on assignments with or without supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Basic knowledge of QuickBooks
- Minimum High School or GED. AA or Bachelor degree preferred
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Maintain master account list with segmentation and Account Manager assignments
- Shopify Wholesale Training for Wholesale team
- Shopify- Inside Sales Accounts (invite and point person during transition from ebeans)
- Assist in pulling reports relating to customers sales, pricing, and offerings.
- Communication across departments about new accounts and pertinent information
- Assist on sales calls when appropriate
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. Job responsibilities can change according to the operational needs of the business. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equator Coffees is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, and discharge will be based on competence, performance and the business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.