Title: Wholesale Coordinator
Classification: Exempt Full Time
Reports to: Sales Operations Manager
About Equator Coffees
A certified B Corporation, Equator Coffees is a successful, growing, customer-oriented specialty coffee company. Equator was voted National Small Business of the Year in 2016 and San Francisco Business Times Top 100 Women-Owned Business for the past 12 years. As a B Corporation, we have both a strong emphasis on producing and serving the highest quality coffees and teas and running a for profit business that is socially and environmentally sustainable.
Provides administrative support to the Wholesale Department. This position works closely with the Sales Operations Manager, Director of Wholesale, Sales team, Service Department, and Customer Service Team to ensure all current and new customers are getting all of their needs met.
- Maintains and updates Service and Sales related training materials, including CRM exploration and upgrades.
- Assists in leading bi-monthly Wholesale meetings with Director of Wholesale.
- Creates proposals for wholesale accounts including inbound and outbound leads and prospects.
- Manages equipment purchases and billing in coordination with Accounting Department.
- Approve, prepare, send, and follow-up on inbound sales orders and invoices for Equipment and parts. Also handles resolving issues in supply chain and managing returns and defects.
- Manages Equator owned equipment assets and supply agreements.
- Coordinates and manages onboarding process for new wholesale accounts
- Assists in budgeting and forecasting activities with wholesale leadership.
- Proactively assist with coordinating and implementing new technologies for sales team
- Supports in maintaining best practices and procedures for wholesale team
- Updates and reviews the Equator wholesale report on a bi- weekly basis.
- Create and send timely invoices or P&L’s to customers and vendors for service and equipment sales.
- Facilitate inventory management for Wholesale department and Front Office
- Tracks delivery and installing of equipment. Serves as a key communication conduit between multiple departments and the Wholesale division.
- 3+ years’ experience in office administration, sales or service coordination, or accounting
- Coffee equipment knowledge preferred
- Flexibility and willingness to problem solve and collaborate as part of a team
- A high level of accountability and reliability
- Superb trouble shooting and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to organize own work, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow up on assignments with or without supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention for details
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience with Netsuite or other ERP preferred
- Minimum High School or GED. AA or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position based in San Anselmo and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday. At times the work may be at our Roastery in San Rafael.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Maintain master account list with segmentation and Account Manager assignments across platforms
- Assist in pulling reports relating to customers sales, pricing, and offerings.
- Communication across departments about new accounts and pertinent information
- Assist on sales calls when appropriate
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. Job responsibilities can change according to the operational needs of the business. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equator Coffees is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, and discharge will be based on competence, performance and the business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.